A Matter of Balance Lay Leader Model License Renewal
Partnership for Healthy Aging will be asking for your help to update our MOB/VLL License Agreements. When your organization first started the Matter of Balance program, a License Agreement was signed by the lead person in your organization, with a list of Master Trainers covered under the license. Our License Agreement has been updated, and we need to have license renewals from each of our Master Trainer sites. There is no fee for this renewal.
We now require receiving two signed original copies of the License Agreement, with an attached list of covered Master Trainers, signed by your organization's lead person. These two copies need to be sent to us for signature by our Executive Vice President and Treasurer. Once the two copies are signed, one of the originals will be sent back to your organization for your files.
Throughout the year, we will contact all of our Master Trainers via email and attach a copy of the updated License Agreement with the list of Master Trainers covered under your license. We will ask that you:
- Print 2 copies of the updated License Agreement
- Fill in your organization name in the appropriate places on both copies
- Look at the list of the Master Trainers covered under your license and make any necessary changes to that list
- Have the lead person in your organization sign the two copies
- Mail both signed copies to Partnership for Healthy Aging
We will contact all of our Master Trainer sites over the next few months. We thank you in advance for your assistance with this project.
A Matter of Balance Home