About the MaineHealth Learning Resource Center
Learning what you need to know to be healthy isn't always easy. How do you find information and resources you can trust?
The MaineHealth Learning Resource Center is here to help. Each location has a health educator who can help you find out what you need to know.
Whom do we help?
We help anyone who needs health information.
- Patients who want to learn about a disease, condition or treatment
- Community members who need healthy living tips and resources
- Healthcare providers looking for health education materials and resources
- Health education classes
- Free library of health books, brochures and videos
- Personalized help from health educators to find out what you need to know
- Public computers to search the Internet for health information
- Outreach programs to improve the health of Maine communities