The Joint Replacement Center takes great pride in the quality of our patient education. An informed patient prior to surgery helps improve outcomes and leads to greater patient satisfaction. We hope the content on our site provides you with helpful information about our programs, specific surgery information, and rehabilitation. We are also pleased to offer classes for patients and downloadable guides to help prepare you for surgery, as you'll see below.
About Your Surgery
View animated online interactive programs to learn more about your joint replacement surgery.
FREE EDUCATION CLASS
If you have a planned joint replacement surgery, please join us for a special, free, education class. Scroll down for our class schedule.
This class provides:
- High quality instruction by an interdisciplinary team of joint replacement caregivers
- Suggestions for preparing your home and yourself for surgery
- Details about the day of surgery
- Discussion of advances in pain management and anesthesia
- Overview of gym-based model of care and value of rehabilitation therapy in your recovery
- Discharge planning for home care and rehabilitation care
- Answers to your questions about joint replacement surgery and return to normal activities
Upcoming 2014 Classes & Dates:
Space in these classes is limited, so we ask that you register in order to reserve your spot. You may do this by calling the Joint Replacement Center directly or by signing up online by clicking one of the class dates below.