Any Joint Replacement Including Hip, Knee & Shoulder-Patient Education
Joint Replacement Surgery
Learning Resource Center - Falmouth
Learning Resource Center - 5 Bucknam Road, Suite 1A, Falmouth, ME 04105
11:30 am EST
Our classes are presented by an interdisciplinary team of joint replacement center providers and cover these topics:
• Suggestions for preparing your home and yourself for surgery
• Details about the day of surgery
• Discussion of advances in pain management and anesthesia
• Value of rehabilitation therapy in your recovery
• Discharge planning for home care and rehabilitation care
• Answers to your questions about joint replacement surgery and return to normal activities
Directions to the Falmouth Learning Resource Center:
From I-295 Northbound and Southbound-
1) Take Exit 10, Bucknam Road in Falmouth.
2) Turn left onto Bucknam Road. The MMC Falmouth location is on your left before the traffic light at Route 1. You may park your car anywhere in the lot.
3) Enter the building through the front entrance. The MaineHealth Learning Resource Center is the first
office on your right.
Joint Replacement Center Staff: 207-662-0822
Additional dates, times and locations for this event