Total Knee or Posterior Total Hip Surgery-Patient Education
Joint Replacement Surgery
Maine Medical Center - Main Campus - Bramhall
East Tower Classroom 3 - 22 Bramhall Street, Portland ME 04102
3:30 pm EST
Our classes are presented by an interdisciplinary team of joint replacement center providers and cover these topics:
• Suggestions for preparing your home and yourself for surgery
• Details about the day of surgery
• Discussion of advances in pain management and anesthesia
• Value of rehabilitation therapy in your recovery
• Discharge planning for home care and rehabilitation care
• Answers to your questions about joint replacement surgery and return to normal activities
Park in MMC's Patient and Visitors' garage on Congress Street*
*Directions to East Tower, Classroom 3:
1) Enter from Congress Street, park on any level and take the garage elevator to Level P8.
2) Walk through the sky bridge to the hospital. Turn left at the information desk and follow signs to the East Tower. Go to the right of the security guard to the end of the hall.
3) Classroom 3 will be on your right. Please allow 10 minutes to walk from parking.
Joint Replacement Center Staff: 207-662-0822
Additional dates, times and locations for this event