(HealthDay News) -- Circuit training offers a fast-paced exercise regimen that moves quickly between different stations designed to work different areas of your body.
The American Council on Exercise explains why it's a good choice:
- Circuit training combines both cardiovascular and strengthening exercises in one workout.
- Because there are so many different exercises, it helps prevent boredom.
- It burns a high amount of calories.
- You can mix and match exercises to create a nearly endless variation.
- It allows for flexibility and creativity in designing your workout.
Copyright © 2016 HealthDay. All rights reserved.