(HealthDay News) -- You can fit exercise into your daily routine, even while you're watching TV.
The American Council on Exercise suggests:
- Hiding the remote and getting up to change the channel.
- Using commercial breaks to use the stairs or walk around the room.
- Using resistance tubing to exercise.
- Buying a stationary bike or treadmill to use while you watch TV.
- Ironing your clothes during a program.
- Ditching the couch and sitting on a stability ball.
Copyright © 2016 HealthDay. All rights reserved.