(HealthDay News) -- Shortly after you become pregnant, you can plan for a host of significant physical and emotional changes.
The American Academy of Family Physicians says here's what you can expect:
- Feeling tired.
- Having nausea (often called morning sickness) at any time of day.
- Feeling lightheaded.
- Having to urinate more often than usual.
- Having physical changes such as weight gain, heartburn, constipation and changes in your breasts and skin.
- Feeling emotional changes, such as difficulty concentrating and irritability.
- While you won't have a period, any bleeding should always be reported to your doctor without delay.
Copyright © 2016 HealthDay. All rights reserved.