(HealthDay News) -- If you're planning a spring break vacation that involves international travel, take time to prepare for a healthier trip.
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention suggests:
- Research any needed vaccines and potential health concerns for your destination.
- Give copies of your passport and travel paperwork to someone at home.
- Call your health insurance company to learn plan coverage details for your destination.
- Learn about any security risks from U.S. government websites.
- Pack needed supplies, such as sunscreen, bug repellent and medications.
Copyright © 2016 HealthDay. All rights reserved.