(HealthDay News) -- With so many responsibilities, it may be difficult for moms to care for themselves.
Here are some suggestions, courtesy of the American Council on Exercise:
- Eat healthy food and drink plenty of water.
- Make time for regular exercise.
- Find a little time each day just for you. Schedule a date night with your partner.
- Indulge in a relaxing bubble bath.
- Treat yourself to a massage. Touch therapy can be soothing and boost hormones that help your mood.
- Make time to connect with friends, for lunch, coffee or a phone call.
- Laugh every day! Seek out a funny joke, movie, book or story.
Copyright © 2016 HealthDay. All rights reserved.