(HealthDay News) -- Everyone feels drowsy now and then, but feeling tired all the time is a warning sign that shouldn't be ignored.
The U.S. National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute says possible symptoms of insufficient sleep include:
- Frequently feeling that you could fall asleep while watching TV, reading, in a meeting or class, in a car, during a conversation or after lunch.
- Difficulty focusing, reacting or learning.
- Memory problems, or trouble solving problems or making decisions.
- Behavior problems, or trouble keeping emotions in check.
- Hyperactivity, attention problems, depression or moodiness.
Copyright © 2015 HealthDay. All rights reserved.