(HealthDay News) -- Hand arthritis symptoms may be mild at first, but they can become more severe and make it difficult to grasp ordinary objects.
The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons mentions these typical symptoms:
- Pain that may feel burning or dull, and worsen after using the hand. Pain tends to ease with rest, and often is worse in the morning.
- Swelling or warmth of the joints.
- A grinding sensation in the joints.
- A feeling that the joints are looser than usual.
- Formation of cysts on the joints.
Copyright © 2015 HealthDay. All rights reserved.