19 St. Andrews Lane, Boothbay Harbor, ME 04538
Phone: (207) 633-1600 - Fax: (207) 633-1615
The LincolnHealth Wound Care Center, provides specialized treatment for chronic or non-healing wounds, which are defined as sores or wounds that have not significantly improved from conventional treatments.
The Wound Care Center is experienced and skilled at treating wounds that frequently occur in diabetes patients. Click here for more info on diabetes treatment and prevention.
A comprehensive team of wound care specialists,
Local to you.
The Wound Care Center is designed to complement your physicians' services and is committed to the treatment of chronic or non-healing wounds. The Center is made up of a team of professionals, including:
- Providers with advanced training in wound management and hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- Nursing staff trained in the care of chronic wounds
- Technicians who perform non-invasive studies and various therapies
- Experienced staff to assist with appointments, medical records, and health insurance processing
- A personalized wound treatment program
Through a partnership with Healogics, Inc., the LincolnHealth Wound Care Center is able to offer a new and comprehensive center offering specialized wound care. Healogics is the world’s largest wound care management company with over 500 hospital partners delivering excellent evidence-based care to patients with chronic wounds.